French Tests and Progress Reports

Bonjour les parents!

I hope you had a wonderful Hallowe'en and you get to sneak some candy from your children ;)

Just wanted to let you know that the progress reports will be heading home today with your children. I have already explained to your children that we have been working on Collaboration and Organization. They have marked themselves on these skills. E's are very difficult to get in the first term as it means they have performing and demonstrating these skills EVERY DAY! It is also good for them to have room for improvement. For the French I have evaluated only their speaking and oral French. Either progressing very well, progressing well (which ranges from a B to a C) and progressing very difficulty.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate and I am hoping to meet with most of you next Wednesday night ( for my homeroom), If you wish to meet with me outside that time please email me.

Their French grammaire test will be coming home today as well. Please review and sign it. I explained to the class that this is only for me to see who is having difficulty with conjugating verbs and I will be staying with them during a bit of recess to help them progress from where they are.
The most important part of the test is on the back, can they use these verbs in their own sentences.

Have a wonderful week!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEVOIRS- POUR APRES MIDI

Deuxième Semaine Déjà

YEARBOOKS!!!!!