Touching base..

Bonjour les parents!

I just wanted to send you a Happy New Year and hope you had a great Christmas break. I have not been well, so that is the reason for the delay in my update.

French:
We are continuing to work on Passé Composé, which can be quite tricky. We are practicing a lot and the students have websites that they can practice with as well. Our test will be January 23rd.
The test is to identify those that will need extra help with this concept. Next week we will be writing a recall in this tense, and this is how I will evaluate them.

Social Studies: We are continuing our Autochtones and Explorers unit, focusing now on Europe and the reasons for exploration. Then we will be focusing on the relationship between the two groups, advantages and disadvantages.

Arts:
I will be assessing Drama this term. We looked at the expectations in the curriculum and are having fun with our skits.

As always, if you have any questions please email me or you can call the school and I will respond as quickly as I can.

Thanks again for your support and dedication to your child's success and education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEVOIRS- POUR APRES MIDI

Deuxième Semaine Déjà

French Tests and Progress Reports