Open House

Hello Parents, 

I am sorry to say that I won't be at school tomorrow as there was a sudden death in my family and am going out of town to the funeral. I am sorry I can't join you at the open house breakfast or News Show. Have a great weekend.

As for the test, I will sending a revision page electronically, for the students to work on over the weekend and we will take it up in class on Monday. They were asked to take basic notes on each presentation so I encourage them to bring these home today. I have asked them to consult with each other if they have any questions regarding info they may have missed. They will have time to work on that in class today.

Happy EDUCATION WEEK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEVOIRS- POUR APRES MIDI

Deuxième Semaine Déjà

French Tests and Progress Reports